Discover What Mountain Luxury Penthouse Suites Has To Offer By Clicking Each Tab
Clean and Ventilated
We couldn’t find anyone in town who would clean to our exacting standards, so we started a cleaning company as well! We spend more time cleaning than our competitors to ensure your suite is immaculate and your stay is second to none.
We also help to reduce the risks of COVID through independent heating and cooling of each suite. In our suites you stay safe by not sharing the air of your neighbours. If you want some extra ventilation open the patio doors and windows for some clean Rocky Mountain fresh air.
- Stay connected with the high-speed, redundant WiFi
- Pet free suites with allergen free beds
- PlayStation 4
- Comfy, plush towels and linens
- TVs in every room*
- Aveda amenities and a hair dryer
- Gas fireplace
- Two secure, heated, underground parking stalls per penthouse
- 24/7 Contactless check-in
Hot Tub & More
- Each suite has a salt water private hot tub
- The largest, salt water, private hot tub in the Bow Valley
- Techno-funky steam shower
- Deep soaker tubs
- Rain shower
- Swimming pool with a waterslide
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs
- Access to Banff National Park
- Close to downtown and the grocery store
- Steps away from amazing restaurants such as The Grande Kitchen + Bar, Blake, and Beemer’s Coffee Bar
- Suites have a spectacular views of the mountains
- Free street parking
Suites start at 1722 sq. ft. of living space! Spanning two floors with 20 foot vaulted ceilings in the living room – your vacation home will feel comfortable even with up to 10 guests. Bask in the beautiful views on the rooftop patio or secondary patio space. At the end of the day, the large master and second bedrooms will be the perfect end to your adventures.
You’ll experience the spaciousness of our penthouse suites from the hot tubs right down to your king-size bed.
Exceptional Guest Service
We are honored to be consistently ranked high for exceptional guest service. We value quick responses and excellent communication with our guests to ensure their vacation exceeds their expectations.
For our returning guests we offer the Loyalty Club. Perks include early check-in and late-checkout (when possible), as well as fantastic discounts. Whether booking in advance, or last minute, we are eager to be your first choice of vacation destinations.
To make your vacation even more relaxing we have our concierge who will pick up your alcohol and groceries, make dinner reservations, and organize your outdoor activities on a fee basis.
Don’t forget to ask our concierge to book you a Rocky Mountain Soap Tour while you’re here!
Fully-stocked Gourmet Kitchen
- New stainless steel cookware
- High-end appliances
- Coffee maker
- Range and oven
- Ice maker
- Sharp chef knives
- Ample glassware
- Silicon spatulas and cooking tools
- Coffee from local roasteries
- Dishes and silverware
- BBQ and tools
- The Grande Kitchen + Bar
- Fitness facility
- Pool and waterslide
- Kid’s pool
- Indoor/outdoor hot tub
- Meeting space for conferences and business retreats